45 Cobodong Road, Taralga NSW 2580
"Great Weekender-Fantastic Views" Lifestyle - Property ID: 607856
Need to escape from your busy work life and recharge the batteries? Then "Wollumbin" is the right place for you.
The 25 acre basalt soil farm is about 70% native bushland and the remainder gentle sloping, pasture land. The council approved 2 bedroom colourbond home has 2 full sized bathrooms, open plan kitchen living area with timber cathedral ceilings and the whole home is warmed by a double sided wood heater.
The large windows in the living area soak up the morning sun and the entire breathtaking views that are spread out before you of the Abercrombie Valley.
The home has all modern comforts including electricity, phone and septic system and a double garage/workshop with internal access.
This easy care property has good two wheel drive sealed road access and an easy 2 3/4 hour trip from Sydney.
Be first to inspect this great buy.
- Land Size Approx. - 25 acres
- 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, council approved
- Magnificent panoramic views from living area
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher & walk-in pantry
- Power, phone & septic
- Double garage/workshop with internal access
- Only 2 3/4 hours from Sydney - sealed road
- Great weekend escape or quiet retirement