3 Britannia Street, Grabben Gullen NSW 2583
ALBION HOTEL, GRABBEN GULLEN HOTEL Other - Property ID: 949902
The Albion Hotel or commonly referred to as “the Grabby Pub” has been owned & run by Ray & Debbie for the past 5 years. During this time they have built up the business, offering a solid trade history but they have decided it’s time to start utilising their motorbike collection, do some travel & possibly cast a fishing line or two. The hotel could be described as rustic, with a decorative décor supplied by the owners plus some patron’s memorabilia, it has a country atmosphere and welcoming to families. A strong community clientele but also attractive place to stop for visitors. The hotel fronts a sealed road with traveling times, 30 minutes to Goulburn, 10 minutes to Crookwell, 20 minutes Gunning, 60 minutes Canberra.
Open plan bar room area with dining room, combined laundry kitchen & storage, enclosed pool room plus covered entertaining area, with its own kitchen. The area can cater for approximately 80 people. The hotel also runs a competitive Punters club, fishing club & footy tipping. Ray’s passion of cooking has given the area a unique culinary experience. I am yet to try these dishes but will be making plans soon, on the other hand my mother who enjoys a quality meal describes the “Fish A-La Ray to simply melt in your mouth”. An attached 6 bedroom residence or possible guest accommodation can provide an opportunity for greater income, two double garages, all this sits on approximately ½ acre.
Please call for more information or to arrange an inspection, we present you with an opportunity to buy a lifestyle, provide an income and a home.
- Land Size Approx. - 2505 m2
- Grabby Pub
- Albion Hotel, Grabben Gullen
- Lifestyle, Income, Business, Residence
- Hotel has open bar
- Tables for entertaining & dining
- Rustic charm & memorabilia
- 4 open fires
- Covered function/entertainment area
- Wood heater, separate kitchen
- Catering for 80 people
- Footy tipping, Punters & Fishing Club
- Beautiful dining experience
- "Seafood Bistro"
- 5 bedroom residence or guest accommodation
- 2 bathroom areas, kitchen or 6th bedroom
- Fronting sealed road
- 10 mins Crookwell, 20 mins Gunning
- 30 mins Goulburn, 60 mins Canberra
- Enjoy a schooner on front verandah
- 2 double colorbond garages
- 6 beers on tap, 8 - 15kegs weekly
- Smoking area
- Water tank (27,500litres) plus bore rights
- Keg or storage room
- No gaming machines