Lot 4 Cuddyong Road, Binda NSW 2583
COUNTRY COMFORT WEEKENDS - 57 ACRES - BINDA Lifestyle - Property ID: 956523
Easy location 25 minutes from Crookwell and minutes from Binda village with school and shop. 57 acres of undulating farmland with low hills and valley. Scattered shade and shelter trees. Around 40% mature timber. American Barn Weekender with concrete floor, plumbing for bathroom and kitchen. Slow combustion wood heater for cosy winter nights. 22,500 litre water tank connected. Just bring the barby and enjoy country living. Peaceful weekends with beautiful surrounding country views. Good size dam in valley. No dwelling entitlement for house. Ideal for a few horses, sheep or cattle.
Selling on www.saleezy.com.au unless sold by "Best Offer" prior. Contact the selling agents Professionals Goulburn 02 4822 1411
Tony McGaw: 0427 215 419 Allan McDonald: 0428 482 425 Greg Croker: 0428 243 241 .
- Land Size Approx. - 57 acres
- 25 minutes from Crookwell
- American Barn Weekender concrete floor
- Plumbing for bathroom & kitchen
- Slow combustion wood heater
- 22,500 litre water tank connected
- Good size dam
- No dwelling entitlement for house
- Ideal for few horses or enjoy weekends bike riding